At Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health, we’ve built our culture on a growth-driven, collaborative workforce and team. We inspire all team members to think, feel, and act like an owner.
Our Think Like an Owner concept is designed to promote an engaged workforce through shared ownership in our successes and growth. We empower action through weekly number reviews, short and long term goals, and celebration of quarterly financial wins.
MABH’s purpose is summarized in 2 words: Let’s Grow!
MABH is structured for specialty diversification, skill development, and personal growth. We focus on the administrative side so you can focus on helping your patients grow. Mid-Atlantic Offers:
- Scheduling and reminder calls
- Billing tasks including copay, collections, and follow up
- An excellent network of referral sources
- Maintenance of full schedules with quality patients
- Training and marketing support
- Clear policies and procedures to ensure patient engagement
- And more!
Join our team of clinical and support professionals in providing the most effective and efficient care through evidence-based practices. Our MABH family works hand-in-hand to provide exceptional care for our patients and a healthy working environment for the team.
For our team members, we encourage and support growth by providing:
- Onsite training
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Free training with partner organizations
- Leadership training program
All of our providers here at MABH are employees, not contractors. This allows for sustainable culture building, accelerated team growth, and comprehensive benefits including:
- PTO, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Employer Paid % of Health Plan
- Simple IRA Matching
- Workers Comp and Liability Insurance
- W2 Benefits (No self-employment taxes)
- Bonuses and more!
Ready to grow with us? Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health is looking for licensed psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and therapists to join our team. Applications are handled through LifeStance.