An Integrated Treatment Partnership
Mid-Atlantic believes in using an integrated treatment partnership approach for all our patients. From connecting our patients to additional resources within our offices, to ensuring a holistic perspective of our patient’s mental health, we partner to develop a treatment plan that meets their needs.
Your life is a journey with twists and turns, ups and downs, and can be both joyous and challenging. There will be times in your life when you experience increased stress, sadness, worry, anger or problems in functioning at home, school or work. Don’t get stuck alone – let us help you grow!
At Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health, our purpose is to empower growth in our patients, our providers, and our community, so that we can continue to support one another.
Growth requires knowledge, trust, and action. Our team has the skills and tools to empower you to stay the course by holding these values at our core:
- I believe! Believing in you and our ability to help you grow.
- I can! Focusing on what can be done, no matter how stuck you are feeling.
- I care! Empathizing with our patients, providers, and community, so that no one is left feeling unheard or isolated.
- I’ve got this! Creating a partnership with shared accountability to create a path toward success that is tailored to the needs of each patient. Accountability
- What’s next? Staying abreast and implementing the newest innovations in behavioral health research and technology.
Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health combines the expertise of our diverse professional staff of licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and therapists with a comprehensive array of proven outpatient therapy, testing, and psychiatric approaches to inspire and support each individual, family, or group to reach their growth goals.
We also offer consulting and training services in educational, medical, forensic, business, and other settings as well as partner with various community and professional organizations to take an active role in enhancing quality mental healthcare in the area. We welcome new patients and referrals!